Good health is vital for any woman to maintain a healthy life
A few women’s health issues that we’ll support you with include:
- Breast checks
- Cervical screen tests (Pap smears)
- Contraception advice (including Implanon and IUD insertion and removals)
- Family planning
- Pre-pregnancy planning (A number of our GPs are registered shared care providers)
- Mental health and counselling
- Gynaecological treatments
- Iron deficiency
- Menopause and perimenopause
- Weight management
If you’re looking for a GP you can talk to and who you feel listens to you, then you’ve found the right home with us at Carn-Brae Clinic.
You can book an appointment by give us a call.